Ernst & Young - Relocation of E&Y teams into one site
Ernst & Young retained Cushman & Wakefield on an exclusive basis for an assignment involving support and advice on bringing their teams together on one site.
- Support and advice throughout the assignment
- Audit of the existing situation (legal and financial analysis)
- Definition of the specifications required
- Development of the various scenarios for the relocation task
- Identification of the range of options
- Determination of the shortlist
- Financial and legal negotiation
- Reporting to the Executive Committee
- Managing the exit from existing leases
This assignment culminated in the signing of a lease on a 37,345 sq m space at the Tour First in La Défense. Cushman & Wakefield was able understand the constraints Ernst & Young was under and to propose appropriate solutions for the management of the existing situation as well as identifying solutions for the new premises and financial and legal negotiation.