Creating a completely modular meeting space for ESMA
The challenge lay in finding a location that allowed the creation of a completely modular meeting space for 90 people, with no lifting constraint, of a standing commensurate with the headquarters of the new European financial markets authority, whilst also taking account of the budgetary constraints associated with ESMA.
- Pre-scheduling, preparation of the specifications
- Search for the new site
- Validation, at the sites visited, of the technical feasibility of the meeting space
- Technical and financial benchmarking of the solutions identified
- Assistance with reporting for members of ESMA
- Associated negotiation with the Secretary General of the ESMA and the owner, Société Foncière Lyonnaise
Cushman & Wakefield was able to propose appropriate solutions for the management of the existing situation as well as for identification and financial and legal negotiation.