Olivier Gerard, CEO of Cushman & Wakefield France, is pleased to announce the appointment of four new Partners and five new Associates.
"Cushman & Wakefield is different to other companies. We believe in the potential of our employees and we strive to support them throughout their careers by offering them training and customised development programmes. We appeal to the most talented market professionals across all sectors, to provide an efficient and innovative service for our customers” said Olivier Gerard.
The 4 new Partners :
- Nicolas Coutant, 36, is a member of the Key Accounts team in the Offices department and is in charge of premises above 4,000 sq.m. for the business districts of Paris and the south western suburbs.
- Thierry Henry, 46, Head of the Asset Management department, is highly experienced in property management and accounting, especially in shopping centres.
- Pierre-Yves Jactat, 44, is Chief Financial Officer of Cushman & Wakefield France and oversees General Services, Finance, Information Systems and Technology.
- Nicholas Jordan, 40, MRICS, is in charge of investment transactions for office and industrial assets in the Capital Markets department.
The 5 new Associates :
- Kate Begg, 36, is a real estate valuer and works in the international team at Cushman & Wakefield Expertise.
- Ahmed Boussaha, 43, Architect, is Senior Project Manager in the Project Management Department.
- Marie-Ange Martins, 40, is Responsible for the Accounting division of the Asset Management department.
- Grégoire Naturel, 38, is Deputy Head of the Paris CBD / Left Bank team within the Offices department.
- Jean-Pierre Royer, 51, is Property Manager in the Asset Management department.