Our investment team (Capital Markets) provides advice to investors, developers and end users alike, whether institutional or private. As a key partner to many French and international companies, we expend every effort in optimising the value of your real estate assets in disposal or acquisition transactions.
Our specialist investment team handles offices in addition to retail premises, industrial facilities, logistics platforms and hotels.
Are you looking to invest in real estate assets? Our team of specialists advises and supports you throughout the various stages of your real estate project. Thanks to a comprehensive market database, our professionals are able to determine the market value of your assets.
Are you searching for a real estate property to purchase in order to generate short, medium or long term returns, or are you looking to create value on a property requiring restructuring? We identify the investment opportunities available on the market that most closely meet your search criteria.
Are you a joint owner and wish to value your assets or withdraw from the market? We can provide you with tailor-made advice to help you obtain the best possible result from your building or property portfolio, within your timeframe.
We identify traditional and non-traditional sources of capital that are most appropriate for your needs and we help you to negotiate the most advantageous financing terms. Thanks to our international network, we are in a position to access a wide range of capital sources worldwide.
Seeking partner investors (joint ventures)
We identify and negotiate partnerships with the most appropriate investors for an acquisition, a new development project or for the recapitalisation of an existing asset. Our offering is based, among other things, on your investment strategy, risk/return profile, size of investment, holding period or intended level of debt.
Disposal of debt securities
We advise lenders on the disposal of their debt securities, with the support of every one of our business lines.
The advantages of our approach
The Advantage Of Our Approach
Access to the very best market opportunities
Cushman & Wakefield benefits from an unrivalled database listing assets, owners, purchasers and comparables in investment. Our consultants across the world place their shared skills at your disposal. Our international team liaises daily and works to optimise the solutions we offer you.
We handle all types of corporate real estate assets, from offices, retail premises, industrial facilities, logistics platforms to hotels. Our expertise in investment, lease marketing, asset management and consultancy enables us consistently to optimise the solutions we offer every client.
Our investment team has an excellent reputation in both the acquisition and disposal of real estate assets in Paris and across France. Over the last five years, our France team has concluded transactions totalling over 7 billion Euros.
The following are just some of our most significant achievements in office investments:
- the sale of 7 place Vendôme in Paris's 1st arrondissement - gross area 12,000 sq m - on behalf of IVG
- the sale of 3-5 boulevard Malesherbes in Paris's 8th arrondissement - gross area 8,000 sq m - on behalf of Unibail-Rodamco
- the sale of the building complex HQE River Ouest in Bezons (95), on behalf of HRO - gross area 64,000 sq m
- the sale of 14-16 boulevard Poissonnière in Paris's 9th arrondissement, on behalf of Generali - gross area 17,500 sq m
- the sale of 31-39 boulevard Sébastopol in Paris's 1st arrondissement, on behalf of Lasalle Investment Management – gross area 12,800 sq m
The following are some of our most significant achievements in retail investments:
- the acquisition of a mixed retail-residential building, at 54-60 rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré in Paris's 8th arrondissement - gross area 8,200 sq m
- the acquisition of two shopping malls on behalf of Grosvenor, one in Marseille (Bonneveine) - gross area 10,000 sq m - located around a 15,000sq m Carrefour hypermarket, the other in Châlons-en-Champagne (Croix Dampierre) - gross area 11,000sq m around an 18,000 sq m Carrefour hypermarket.
- the sale of Saint Martial shopping centre in Limoges on behalf of Unibail-Rodamco - gross area 15,000sq m
- the sale of Le 31 shopping centre in Lille on behalf of Forum Investment gross area 22,000 sq m
- the sale of McArthurGlen outlet centre in Troyes on behalf of Henderson – gross area 30,000 sq m
- the sale of a building in Bordeaux city centre on behalf of Corío - gross area 17,000 sq m
- The following are some of our most significant achievements in industrial investments:
- the sale and leaseback operation for the headquarters of NCR in Massy-Palaiseau (91) – gross area 21,000 sq m
- the sale and leaseback operation for a portfolio of seven industrial properties located in the provinces, on behalf of Sun Capital - gross area 220,000 sq m
- the sale and leaseback of an 11,000 sq m industrial property located in Rosny-sous-Bois (93), on behalf of Sacfom
- the off-plan acquisition, on behalf of RREEF, of a logistics site located in Wattrelos - gross area 42,000 sq m
- the acquisition, on behalf of AXA Reim, of a logistics warehouse located in Combs La Ville - gross area 42,000 sq m
Our international network
A local presence with a global reach. Our people, all bilingual, demonstrate the requisite professionalism to manage investment strategies and disposals worldwide. Our international network offers you access to a global services platform.
Our team of specialists will prepare a strategic action plan for you. This incorporates the very latest market information in terms of capital flows, local market situation and emerging trends in order to determine exact parameters and thereby achieve your objectives.
We have up-to-the-minute information on the latest investment opportunities in France and internationally. We provide advice to clients wherever they are located in the world. We have access to international markets and are able to target the right investors thanks to our global network.
Our Experience and Our Resources
The 500 members of our Capital Markets teams are located in 68 offices across the world in Europe, America, and Asia Pacific.
Commitment, expertise and an international network: these three criteria have brought our clients back to us time and again since C&W was established in 1917.
Our corporate culture is based on our vision, values, identity and strategy. Our identity is forged by our clients and the skills of our people. Our corporate strategy is built on qualities such as respect, ethical conduct, consistency, simplicity and transparency. Our clients are and will remain our number one priority. Impartiality is a commitment: our people receive a company salary and are not reliant on commissions on assignments carried out.